Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do this to somebody

Go down

Do this to somebody Empty Do this to somebody

Post by VS Tyrant June 17th 2008, 15:13

Stew, this might be something to consider abusing that boy with:

VS Tyrant
VS Tyrant
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Bio
Quote: Hammerin' Ass
Bad Habit: Violent Outbursts
Sexual Preferrance: Innies

https://comingsoon.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Do this to somebody Empty Re: Do this to somebody

Post by Guest June 17th 2008, 22:26

I like this one even better. Looks painful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 18th 2008, 03:02

The only problem with those is that they both involve a mess in MY house. I've been getting a good chuckle out of disconnecting his xbox from my router every time I hear him in the middle of a game. It's on wireless so I also change the password whenever he's pissing me off and when he asks me if I know why its not working I tell him to do some sort of housework while I pretend to figure out what's wrong. When he's done I change it back. But boy oh boy he's through when the girl's done with him Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 18th 2008, 04:04

So I came in late for the story, who is this guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 18th 2008, 07:49

He's my 18 y.o. step-daughter's boyfriend. He's 18 and the more we hate the guy the more she likes him. (My girl-friend is a few years older than I am cuz I know you're scratching your head right now). they recently moved back to town and they are staying with us until they find a job. I always thought you had to go looking for a job to find one but they just hang out here instead. I instantly become the bad guy if I say anything to that effect and it makes my day great. So that's the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 18th 2008, 08:54

That sucks man. You can't kick them out or give them a firm date to get a job by to get their butts in line? (Don't worry, I've dated 10 years older before, and while she was ultimately insane, it was kinda cool at first).

If they act like children, they should be treated like children (in my book). Of course, I understand these situations are usually more complex than that, so I'm sure it's more difficult and gray than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 18th 2008, 09:00

I totally agree with you , but in the end they aren't my children and I am at the risk of becoming a second class citizen in my own home. Discipline is something that my girl-friend and I don't agree on and ultimately it's her choice and her kid. I still love her though and I just bite my tongue and I get to laugh like a fool when they ask me to go out of my way to help them. Not a great trade but everything is temporary they say....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 18th 2008, 09:12

I hope so. I had the experience of feeling like a second class citizen in my last place. Lived in a three bedroom rancher with my best friend, his girlfriend, and his disabled brother, and I was miserable there for a year and a half because I had no say on what happened in the house due to A) the girlfriend being a territorial, controlling @%#$* and B) being less financially capable than them. I never knew when a group of stoners would be taking over the house on a given night, or when his little brother would be over with his friends, and it got to the point when the girlfriend completely ignored me and refused to talk over the issues when I approached her. Now that I'm in a better place with a roommate who is either never there or is cool as crap when he is, I can't believe I ever stayed there. Hopefully your situation will improve soon, but in the meantime, we'll think of some ideas to mess with the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 18th 2008, 10:12

Sounds good-

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tyrant June 18th 2008, 11:15

There is alot of desert around these parts.
VS Tyrant
VS Tyrant
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Bio
Quote: Hammerin' Ass
Bad Habit: Violent Outbursts
Sexual Preferrance: Innies

https://comingsoon.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down