Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GTA4 - Page 2 Empty Re: GTA4

Post by Guest July 21st 2008, 01:32

I really loved this game. I especially loved the bank robbery. That shit was sweet. It was an intense, running gun fight. I do agree the game is a bit easy, but the story more then made up for that. I think it was the best story so far. I do wish they had made it where you could buy safe houses. Or at least you had more to do with your money. I mean I ended the game "rich biatch!!" It was bit insane there. I went around in a suit the whole game in a porsche knock off. It was a bit like playing a more involved Hit Man. Oh and my other big bitch was the fact that you have a pool table in one of your safe houses and you can't play on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2008, 05:40

i play gta on line in free mode and i love it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2008, 14:17

I put this game on the shelf for a while, but it really is fun regardless of the control issues. I've tried multiplayer - it has a ton of pretty inventive game types to play, but without a decent team, it totally sucks. If COD4 didn't whup every other game so hard I may give it a longer look...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 1st 2008, 01:44

I've grown to appreciate GTA4's multiplayer after playing cod for awhile now because GTA's multiplayer is relaxed. You can just -DON'T USE THIS WORD AGAIN- around running people over, doing drive byes, shooting rpgs all over the place. It just lets you unwind and have crazy fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 13th 2008, 17:12

Still haven't tried online - i like the single player, but a completely different experience than cod for sure - a lot of limitations to get used to. Probably won't try online any time soon - maybe later when it becomes a thing of the past and the online community has matured like a fine wine... eh, cali folk?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tyrant August 14th 2008, 01:18

Ha GTA community maturing........You will be a zombie by then!
VS Tyrant
VS Tyrant
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Bio
Quote: Hammerin' Ass
Bad Habit: Violent Outbursts
Sexual Preferrance: Innies

https://comingsoon.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down