Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another amazing Trick Tip from the Scrogglez

Go down

Another amazing Trick Tip from the Scrogglez Empty Another amazing Trick Tip from the Scrogglez

Post by Guest August 1st 2008, 20:52

Sup guys, its your pal scrogglez here with ANOTHER Trick Tip on COd 4!

Most people know that the little kids LOVE to do headshots on cagematch. Well do I got a whopper for you guys tonight!

How to get 500+xp + 10 kills 0 deaths!

FIRST! Find a guy that wants to do sum headshots!

NEXT! Tell the player some story like :

"Dude, Ive been gayed out of 3 matches so far, all i need is 8 headshots, you let me get those then ill let you get 10 or w/e you need"

NEXT! If they say "oh yeah sure man" you are in!

NEXT! GET YOUR 8 FREE KILLS!! BOO YEAHH!!!

....then very sneakly KILL HIM AGAIN!

when he goes AHHH WTF MAN! say either " FUUUUUCKK!!! i diidnt know it was 8 sorry bro!" or "Ughh finger slipped"

Then wait for them to come back to get there headshot then BOOM kill them again. Laugh hard into the mic till they start to cry.

Do this for a hour...you get 500xp per trick fast xp, good kills, and teachs them a lesson.

Well kidos thats it for Trick Tips from Scrogglez!

Tune in next week for more amazing trick tips you may..or...MAY NOT have known!!!

wooooo cheers

*crowd sighs*

Back to top Go down

Another amazing Trick Tip from the Scrogglez Empty Re: Another amazing Trick Tip from the Scrogglez

Post by Guest August 1st 2008, 22:23

You should do the radio Scrogglez... or a padded cell. Haven't figured out which.

Back to top Go down

Another amazing Trick Tip from the Scrogglez Empty Re: Another amazing Trick Tip from the Scrogglez

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 00:38

Funny shit scrogglez. Unfortunately I don't even bother with cage matches anymore because I don't like to put up with the screaming babies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 02:05

I smell EEEVVVVIIILLL! And it smells great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 02:06

So you have to go 10-0 and then you get the 500xp?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 05:12

yep pretty much. 10 kills = 20xp each kill so thats 200xp + winning the match doubles that + calling in uav / air strikes /heli at the end = PROFIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 05:16

thats just mean and inhumane. I like it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 06:15

Indeed. That's how you get ahead in life. Lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tyrant August 2nd 2008, 08:40

That's also cheeseball stat boosting which we don't want to promote here.
VS Tyrant
VS Tyrant
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Bio
Quote: Hammerin' Ass
Bad Habit: Violent Outbursts
Sexual Preferrance: Innies

https://comingsoon.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down