Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe in the Madden Curse?

Go down

Do you believe in the Madden Curse? Empty Do you believe in the Madden Curse?

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 02:03

Do you believe in the Madden Curse?
Here are some stats
http://fantom1979.homeip.net/madden.html

And we all know what just happened to Farve, who graces the cover of '09

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in the Madden Curse? Empty Re: Do you believe in the Madden Curse?

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 02:18

stats don't lie. but do you think both teams will be infected if they release packers and jets covers?

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in the Madden Curse? Empty Re: Do you believe in the Madden Curse?

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 02:20

that game is a curse..

oooo in befor football fans saying something mean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 02:22

Interesting question! The curse does seem to fall on the player as well as the team. Since Green Bay is featured, I'd say GB would suffer as well as Farve with the Jets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 02:46

Favre will suck with the jets because the jets just suck ass. I'm a favre fan and have followed him since he began his career with the pakcers in '93. The move he is making to the Jets is dumb as shit. But he loves to play the game itself. One of the few football stars that don't fame get in the way of the game. As far as the curse goes all the players featured on those covers had spurts of fame. Any other time they sucked. You can't compare those previous players to anything close to Brett Favre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 02:49

but the curse has seemed to fall on him so far... Falling out with GB, a move to a sucky team like the Jets will only decrease his stats, the dominos are about to fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 03:30

That's what he wanted to do in the first place. he didn't care who he played for he just wanted to play for a different team than GB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 06:49

From Boosh's vblog..

object width="464" height="392">
Leave Brett Favre Alone - Watch more free videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 07:30

You are so funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 07:41

I love Farve too, but he should have gone out gracefully like Elway and opened up a chain of car dealerships. He could have lived the rest of his life as a GOD in Greenbay. But since he wasn't starting, he had to throw a little hissy fit, and now he's going to a 8th rate team thats going to make him look like a horrible QB, and unfortunately fade from peoples minds of his one time greatness.

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tyrant August 9th 2008, 08:08

Joe Montana ring a bell?
VS Tyrant
VS Tyrant
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Bio
Quote: Hammerin' Ass
Bad Habit: Violent Outbursts
Sexual Preferrance: Innies

https://comingsoon.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 08:10

Montana..those were the days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 09:31

I have a few montana cards still. But yeah I agree with you zolo. It hurts because he's my football hero and i hate to see him go down like jordan did. Or reggie white when he went to the panthers.

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in the Madden Curse? Empty curse does exsist

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 22:40

i say by week 3 farve will be hurt and out for the season. I will even go as far to say as it will be a knee injury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 22:41

I think he'll get ate by zombies. I'll go out on a limb and say it will happen the 16th or the 17th.

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tyrant August 10th 2008, 02:13

May be.

I mention Joe Montana because he almost left gracefully with the chiefs after leaving San Francisco due to these same circumstances. He did well with the chiefs, but the chiefs were dog shit on the bottom of San Fran's cleats, so he didn't o so much.

I also see him "getting hurt" early.
VS Tyrant
VS Tyrant
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER
ADMIN/CLAN LEADER

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Bio
Quote: Hammerin' Ass
Bad Habit: Violent Outbursts
Sexual Preferrance: Innies

https://comingsoon.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2008, 06:59

the zombie equation can always happen... stoopid zombies taking our jerbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down